- Tutoring kids in math, reading, etc.
- Edit technical articles
- Database/Website contract work
- Write articles for magazines
- Before and After school care
- Nanny for infant/toddler
- Teach Basic Yoga
- Teach Basic Sewing
- Plant Gardens for others
- Home Organization/Remodeling plans
- Sell Plant starts or grown plants
- Pet Sitting including chickens or other farm animals
- Sewing Projects for others
- Selling sewn items
- Selling prepared food items from garden (zucchini bread, pickles, etc.)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
What do I want to do when I grow up?
I've been thinking a lot about getting back into the "making money working world" ever since son started his last year of preschool. Next year he'll probably be in full time kindergarten, and I'll have from 9am-3pm kid free. I guess if I don't have a child to care for most of the day I'll feel kind of lazy just doing my own thing and not working at something that makes money or makes a mark on the world in one way or another. I don't really think I want to go back into the corporate, full time, cubicle world. I just don't think I'd be happy doing that even though I know it'd bring in a lot more money than any alternative. So I've made a list of things I like to do and think I'm pretty good at doing. Maybe one or more of these things can keep me busy and make me feel productive.